ACT Prep Workshop
Join us for an intensive 6-week class designed for Park City High School juniors taking the school-sponsored ACT in February. You will learn effective test-taking strategies and become familiar with the test so there are no surprises on test day! These small group sessions are great for students looking for a basic introduction to the test or who want to supplement their online prep work. Limited to 3 students.
The workshop includes:
- Small-group instruction for English, Math, Reading, and Science and test-taking strategies
- The Official ACT Prep Guide
- Breakaway study guide
- Four free proctored practice tests
- One-on-one assessment and counseling session
- Discounted private tutoring rates
Studying for another date? Prefer to work on your own?
Contact us and we can arrange one-on-one sessions at a time that is convenient for you.