Join us for an intensive 6-week class designed for Park City High School juniors taking the school-sponsored ACT on February 27th. You will learn effective test-taking strategies and become familiar with the test so there are no surprises on test day! These small group sessions are great for students looking for a basic introduction to the test or who want to supplement their online prep work. Limited to 5 students.
January 9th - February 13th
Tuesdays 7:00 - 8:30
875 Iron Horse Drive, Suite B
Park City, UT
Advanced registration required. Sign up here.
The workshop includes:
- Small-group instruction in English, Math, Reading, and Science and test-taking strategies
- The Official ACT Prep Guide
- Breakaway study guide
- Four free proctored practice tests
- One-on-one assessment and counseling session
- Discounted private tutoring rates